Live Arts Los Angeles (LALA) is L.A.’s home for dance, pilates, rehearsal space, and live performance. Co-owners Karen Quick and Jennifer Vaughn transformed a warehouse space in northeast Los Angeles into a spacious and inviting dance and performance space.
Check out the “classes” tab for our current schedule of classes and the “special events” tab for upcoming performances and workshops. LALA is available to rent for classes, workshops, rehearsals, events, and performances. Call 323-739-0804 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
LALA is located at 4210 Panamint Street (on the corner of Eagle Rock Blvd.), Los Angeles, CA 90065 (Map It)
What’s special about LALA:
- plenty of space to move – 2000-square-feet with 20-foot ceilings and 10-foot mirrors
- gorgeous sprung floor – basket weave subfloor, with a top layer of maple hardwood, which is dyed black and carefully finished
- excellent and diverse dance classes – jazz, ballet, modern, African, Zumba, hip hop, and more
- studio becomes a convertible, low-cost performance space, with several staging and seating options
- 700-square-feet with mirrors on two walls
- durable laminate flooring on padding, suitable for tap and flamenco as well as yoga, Zumba and more
- low-cost rehearsal space
- climate controlled with dimable lights
THE PILATES ROOM
- fully appointed – three maple reformers and a Cadillac
- beautifully designed – warm wood tones, soft lighting, with plenty of windows looking into the dance studio and allowing natural light to filter in
- experience – pilates instructor Karen Quick offers more than 20 years of experience, including working with pregnant women and those with special injuries
THE LALA SPECIAL TOUCH
- comfortable dressing room and two additional indoor lounge areas, including a loft looking down on dance studio
- outdoor patio and two large roll-up doors to enjoy the beautiful SoCal sunshine
- four private bathrooms, two with showers
- well-stocked kitchenette
- free street parking on Panamint and on Eagle Rock Blvd.